***Please note that due to severe flooding in the Branch we are currently working remotely. We will despatch orders as soon as we can but there may be a delay***
We know this is a difficult time for people so we are offering 10% off ALL orders. Enter the code NEW2020 at checkout.
KN95 Face masks & Hand Sanitiser available now. Price Breaks Available on more than 1
- Data Sheets
- How to Use Tec7 Sealants?
How to Use Tec7 Sealants?
Buy Tec7 Now!
- Processing temperature: from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to clean, dust and grease-free substrate.
- If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean. Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Due to the wide variety of different plastic materials and compositions, as well as materials that are prone to stress cracking, preliminary trials are recommended.
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Due to the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market we recommend preliminary tests. Using products based on alkyd resins may delay the drying process
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials.
- When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Tec7 has lower adhesion on PP, PE, bitumen and silicones.